2- Packages of 8oz cream cheese
4 chicken breasts or 8 tenderloins
1 can chicken broth
*enough chicken wing sauce to cover the chicken (see recipe below)
*enough crumbled blue cheese to cover chicken
1-8oz bag of multi-shredded cheese(cobly, monterey jack cheese, cheddar)
1-bag of Tostitos
Recipe for Wing sauce:
Traditional (orange) French dressing mixed with Franks Red Hot. The more hot sauce the spicier your wing sauce will be.
1. Boil the chicken breasts or tenders in chicken broth (can add some Franks Red Hot to the broth for added kick) once the chicken is cooked through shred it with a fork.
2. Mix in the wing sauce. If you let the chicken sit in the sauce overnight the flavor will soak into the chicken.
3. Spread cream cheese on bottom of a glass baking dish and placed cooked chicken w/wing sauce on top of cream cheese.
4. Sprinkle crumbled blue cheese on top of chicken ( a light layer to cover the chicken).
5. Sprinkle the multi-shredded cheese on top.
6. Place in the oven at 350 degrees and bake until cheese has melted then mix together well. Add a bit more shredded cheese and return to the oven until bubbly.
Monday, September 29, 2008